COLUMBIA GLOBAL EDUCATION: VENTURE FOR ALL
Venture for All® is a global initiative whose mission is to enhance the entrepreneurial ecosystem in emerging and frontier markets through education and mentorship. Our programs educate and train young aspiring entrepreneurs to become enterprise builders and job creators; prepare and educate the small and family-owned business owner for the next stage of growth; and create marketplace development strategies for high potential corporate managers. Read More
ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUMMER PROGRAMS
To Innovate. Lead. Thrive.
Having a competitive advantage is no longer
Keeping a competitive advantage is!
“You laugh at it… it evolves,
It goes viral and the next thing you know,
Your company is Kodak, Blockbuster, or a taxi cab”
Mark Sullivan, Fast Company
Veni. Vidi. Vici.
Conquer the innovation explosion.
Embrace. Engage. Compete.
The future is already here
It’s just not very evenly distributed.
Welcome to the “Age of Disruption”
If you are ready to take your career to a new level,
this course is for you.
It is designed to build on your existing strengths to generate innovative solutions to major problems through entrepreneurial thinking and action.
INNOVATION IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Ideation focuses on rapidly finding and vetting great ideas. You’ll learn important concepts such as looking at ways your organization can be a disruptive player and ways to challenge existing orthodoxies. This part will also provide you with insights into the ways innovative companies have successfully unleashed inspiration in their own organizations and how they have dealt with risk. Read More
INNOVATION IN DIGITAL MARKETING & BRAND POSITIONING
Venture for Digital Marketing™
Our Venture for Digital Marketing™ Program provides participants with an intensive, hands-on experience highlighting the digital marketing landscape. You will begin to understand the “funnel” between the devices and the platforms used today to access the customer. Beginning with the knowledge of the customer, understanding their needs, you will learn how to utilize social media, the powering of SEO, effective content and display advertising, effective video and more to create a metric driven, powerful digitally integrated marketing plan.
Who Should Attend
This is an open-enrolment program designed for entrepreneurs, small emerging businesses, business owners and managers, and corporate leaders who are looking to create, develop and attract new customer acquisition and retention strategies. Company leaders are encouraged to bring members of your sales, marketing and business intelligence teams to work together on strategies and action plans. Read More
- Innovation in Entrepreneurship Jan. 12 – March 16, 2019
- Innovation in Digital Marketing & Brand Positioning
Jan. 12 – March 16, 2019
Entrepreneurship Summer Programs
CBS FACULTY & YOUNG MINDS
At the highest level, you will come away with clear answers to the following questions:
- What are the issues, tensions, and relationships faced by business leaders as they focus on long-term growth?
- What are common enablers and barriers to business growth?
- How to identify growth areas for your business and develop a business model to support strategy and planning?
- How do you build a repeatable, sustainable process within your organization to plan and execute for growth?
- How do you assess the current market and position your product offerings for competitive advantage?
- What is the most agile way to develop new product and services that will gain market traction quickly?
- What are current approaches for cost effective customer acquisition and retention?
- What metrics are critical to measure and monitor growth goals?