Date : February, 2020
Venue : KPMG, Delhi
Module 1: Business Opportunity
Introduction to New Venture Creation Process
Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs
Opportunity Identification & Evaluation Business Model Development
Customer Discovery Process
Product Market Fit
Module 2: Strategy and Viability
Industry & Market Analysis
Competitive Landscape & Strategic Advantage
Module 3: Innovation, Branding and Digital Marketing
Product Development/Minimal Viable Product
Marketing & Sales Strategy Branding
Pricing Strategies and Tactics
Module 4: Leadership and Finance
Leadership & Team Management
Key Resources & Partnerships
Social Responsibility & Ethics Profit Models
Revenues & Costs
Module 5: Execution and Presentation to Investors
Financial Analysis & Cash Management
VENTURE FOR CREATION
Our Venture for Creation™ program provides participants with an intensive, “hands-on” course focusing on the creation, evaluation, development, and launch readiness of a new business or social venture. Key issues are addressed in a fashion highly consistent with other formal venture planning processes including: business model development, customer discovery, product-market validation, in-depth industry and market analysis, product or service innovation, brand development and go-to-market strategies, team selection & management, profit models, financing, and legal considerations.
At the highest level, you will come away with clear answers to the following questions:
- What are the issues, tensions, and relationships faced by entrepreneurs as they build a new venture?
- What are common enablers and barriers to venture creation?
- How to develop a business model to test your assumptions about product offerings and market demand?
- How do you assess the current market and position your product offerings for competitive advantage?
- What is the most agile way to develop new product and services that will gain market traction quickly?
- What are current approaches for cost effective customer acquisition and retention?
- How to build credible financials based on reasonable, benchmarked assumptions?
- What metrics are critical to measure and monitor new venture success?
- How to build the right team and culture for successful launch and early stage growth?
The program uses a proprietary sequence of modules and tools to support the development of your new venture. Specific skill development and issues covered include:
- Opportunity Identification: Articulating the problem to be solved and the potential benefit to the customer
- Business Model Development: Turning your new venture idea into a business model
- Customer Discovery: Testing your assumptions about the alignment between your product offering and targeted customers
- Value Proposition: Synthesizing the unique benefits of new offerings and positioning against the competition in the marketplace
- Market Attractiveness: Determining how big your new markets and customer segments are and how to enter successfully
- Early Product Development: Building minimal viable products to test customer acceptance
- Key Partners: Understanding your industry ecosystem to facilitate important relationships
- Profit Models: Identifying revenue sources while minimizing cost factors
- Start-Up Metrics: Identifying critical indicators for benchmarking, measurement, & monitoring
- Team Leadership: Selecting team members with the right mix of knowledge and skills