The flexible phone you can wrap around your wrist
Chinese phone manufacturer Nubia has released a prototype device that’s part smartwatch and part smartphone.
Called the Nubia Alpha, its creators are billing it as the ‘world’s most advanced wearable smartphone.
WHAT CAN THE NUBIA WATCH DO?
• Makes and takes calls using 4G network connectivity
• Plays music and videos
• Can act as a fitness tracker
• Takes photos or places video calls
• Displays notifications
• Can be used to pay for purchases
• Includes a ‘Find My Phone’ function